Officially Technological

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Unobservance. Pass it on.

Every single day on my way home from work, I pass one of those "Pass It On" billboards. You know, the one's that have pictures of people and say what makes them special and to "pass it on". Well, on I-69 Northbound there is a "Pass It On" billboard that has Whoopi Goldberg on it and it says, "Overcaem Dyslexia. Dedication. Pass it on." I pass the billboard at least 5 days a week and have been working in Battle Creek approximately 9 months, so I have seen the billboard at least 150 times, and yet, yesterday was the first time I noticed that the word "overcame" is spelled incorrectly. Maybe I have Dyslexia! Or maybe, as my roommate pointed out, I'm just plain unobservant.
posted by Julie at 8:40 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home