Officially Technological

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

7 Things

Beth at tagged me for this game.

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know they have been tagged and comment on their blog.

Seven Facts about Myself
1. I can fall asleep mid-sentence. I think I developed this habit when I was a kid and would always force myself asleep when people were scratching my back so I wouldn’t have to return the favor. Lol. Now, I just randomly fall asleep… sitting up, laying down, talking, listening… whenever.

2. I love, love, love snakes. I think the way they move is really cool. I didn’t know I liked them until I worked at Science Central with a particularly neat/small one. I would get one, but Brian doesn’t like them and has threatened to get a whole room of spiders if I get a snake. I can’t allow that to happen.

3. I used to eat lemons like normal people eat oranges. I still really like them, but apparently it’s not good manners (as an adult) to hold a lemon wedge in between your front teeth and suck out all the juice at a restaurant.

4. I used to (by “used to” I mean up until 5 minutes ago) plan out the sound-track to my life (for when it becomes a movie). I was at least 25 before I realized that should be something to be embarrassed about.

5. When I was in college, I had a seasonal job at HoneyBaked Ham, and on the 23rd of December after working the entire first half of my vacation 12 hours a day, standing in one spot for the entire time, I was about ready to walk. I just couldn’t justify leaving them high and dry. Well, I had finally talked myself into leaving after lunch and never going back, when my boss came out and asked if I would be interested in working part time after the holidays. Of course, I needed a job (I almost perpetually need a job), and I worked there for 3 years.

6. I hate the game Apples to Apples. Reason? I totally don’t get it. I mean, it’s not a game! (Yes, I am aware that I'll catch some flack for this.)

7. My dream one day is to own a boat. Not as a status symbol, but just for fun. I want to live by a large body of water and boat places instead of drive. My aunt and uncle used to take me boating some times and we would boat from Grand Haven, MI down to Holland and eat dinner and come back. It was awesome.

And now I'm going to tag:

1. Jim
2. Dona
3. Hannah
4. Ann
5. Caitlin
6. Tonia
7. Aaron
posted by Julie at 3:09 PM

3 Comments:

Julie...I would love to hear the soundtrack to your life sometime. However, that is not my point. How am I supposed to tag 7 people when you used, and by used I mean stole, 3 of the blogs I read? Not cool. ;)

5/12/07 16:08  

hehehe

5/12/07 16:17  

How can you not love Apples-to-Apples?! I think you just haven't played it with the right people. Or maybe you haven't ever pleaded your case. Played to the judge. There are so many awesome aspects to it.

Not a game she says! Bah ;)

5/12/07 21:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home