Friday, August 24, 2007
- I had something even remotely interesting to report (but no new puppies, no big house projects, etc)
- Nail polish lasted longer than 24 hours before the chipping begins (I have gross nails. They're peely and shaped weird, and I used nail polish to try to keep the chipping down, but when the polish starts chipping too... oh the struggle!)
- That I hadn't just eaten a couple thousand calories of Mexican food, I'm feeling really sorry about that
- It was Labor Day weekend (fortunately for me, that's coming up really quickly)
- My cell phone would stay charged for more than a twenty minute call (of course, I don't ever really charge it all the way, just in the car on the way home from work, so yeah... I should probably work on that)
Wow, I think that must be all my wishes! I'm not doing too bad if I've only got five...