I've been tagged by my friend, Beth (Beth's Blog
). So, I am supposed to make a list of ten things I've never done. Whoa. This is a challenge. I think I'm up for it. Let's see:
- I've never met a celebrity, unless you count Jennifer Millerwise - Dick Cheney's press secretary (except she's not really a celebrity, she makes celebrities).
- I've never been to NYC (or any other northeast place, come to think of it).
- I've never written a book - I know, most people haven't written books, but with as many times as I say things like, "I should write a book about that..." you'd think that I would written something by now. (As Jane Austen once described one of her characters, "She's almost entirely composed of ready opinions not yet shared..." Of course, a lot of mine are shared.)
- I never got detention in school (not that I never deserved it. I was just "smoother" than other people - or so I'd like to believe.)
- I've never played Chess (and I claim to be a geek...).
- I've never been to Cedar Point (amazing, isn't it?).
- I have never liked the word "gal". Or "ill" (although, given the right setting, I'll use them both).
- I have never owned a computer (nope, not even in college - I'm a die-hard).
- I never voluntarily joined a club in school (I was involuntarily inducted into NHS in high school, but as my friend Beth can attest, it just was not my bag).
- And the most appalling one of all: I've never slept outside over night (although I think camping sounds fun, I've never had the opportunity to completely "rough it". Can you believe I'm a native Michiganian?? I'm going to have to remedy that this summer).
And now, I tag... let's see, I tag Brooke and Dona. No tag-backs! :)