Officially Technological

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Confession:
I ate my Ben and Jerry's Half Baked (good call, Dona) ice cream with a measuring spoon last night, because I had just started the dishwasher, and all of my other spoons were in there.

Observation:
Government civilians are extremely difficult people to supervise (ask Alan, I'm sure he sees this all the time).

Victory:
The Pistons won.

Provocation:
The Meijer on M-50 doesn't carry my kind of yogurt (who eats that tasteless fat free yogurt?? Isn't yogurt already healthy enough??)

Decision:
I will run a 5K this summer.

Challenge:
To finish knitting the front of Kate's dress by the end of Memorial Day weekend.

Feat:
Our dishwasher has finally been fixed the right way and now actually washes our dishes.

Verse:
Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but when longing is fulfilled, it is a tree of life (Proverbs 13:12).
posted by Julie at 9:18 AM

4 Comments:

I think it is absolutely hilarious that you confessed to eating your Ben & Jerry's Half Baked with a measuring spoon, AND in the same post announced your decision to run a 5K

;)

24/5/05 14:02  

lol. Are you implying that one doesn't coincide with the other?

24/5/05 16:05  

hey, I'd NEED that ben and jerrys half baked after running a 5k.
Before running it, too....
Yep. That half baked stuff is pretty darn good. I actually think it beats ColdStone every time!

24/5/05 18:49  

Aaron, you saw our kitchen, can you believe I squeezed every one of those dishes in the dishwasher?

26/5/05 07:55  

Post a Comment

<< Home