Thursday, December 07, 2006
The House Is Clean!
- The house is glittering with Christmas decor
- All the laundry is folded (or hung) and put away
- Everything has been freshly dusted and vaccummed (Brian dusted for me - wasn't that sweet?)
- The refridgerator is cleaned out
- The dishwasher is empty
- The newspapers thrown away
- The coupons clipped
- The gifts are under the tree
- The dog is feeling better from his illness
- The pantry and refrigerator are stocked
This may not seem like extraordinary accomplishments to any of you, but considering that I do these kinds of activities while I wait for Brian to come home (between 10 and 12 PM), I am really excited to be able to go home tonight and not do ANYthing. I've rented a couple of movies, I've got some projects I would like to work on, but nothing pressing at all. Just time to relax.