Officially Technological

Friday, December 28, 2007

2007 in Review

NEW FAVORITE RECIPE:
Heart-attack Sticky Buns (aka "Pull-Apart Maple Pecan Sticky Buns") from the Kraft website. Basically they are sticky buns with cream cheese in the center.

NEW FAVORITE RESTAURANT:
The Italian Connection. It's a quaint little authentic Italian restaurant in downtown Fort Wayne where the cook is the owner and sings like Frank Sinatra.

FAVORITE MOVIE RELEASE:
"The Pursuit of Happyness" with Will Smith. It was a refreshing change from all the lousy sequels that came out this year.

NEW FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES:
A $29 pair of insulated boots that I got at Value City with obviously fake fur and huge buttons.

LATEST HOBBY:
Quilting

LATEST SPORT:
(Not that I participate in many/any sports) Biking. Brian got me a nifty new bike for our anniversary and I can hardly wait for it to get warm again so I can use it.

BIGGEST BUMMER:
Breaking the lid for my favorite kettle because I stacked it badly.

BIGGEST TRIUMPH:
Finishing my nieces' and nephews' stockings that we filled for them for Christmas. I had this genius idea to make them all myself. I thought, "I've made quilts in a matter of a few weeks, how hard can six stockings be??" Apparently pretty hard. It was almost the death of me (and Brian).

BIGGEST NUISANCE:
My on-going muffler saga.

NEWEST FAMILY MEMBER:
Maggie the Boxer/Lab mix, who is getting cuter and bigger every day. Not to brag or anything, but Brian and I have the cutest, funniest, overall best dogs in the world (not to brag). LOL!

BIGGEST UNDER-TAKING:
Ugh. Our yard. Just thinking about all the landscaping we did and how much more we have left to do makes me tired. It is literally a never-ending battle.

Now that I've bored you with all of my 2007 details, I'd like to hear some of yours. Happy NEW YEAR!
posted by Julie at 1:38 PM

1 Comments:

Oooh the Pursuit of Happyness. I cried a little when they slept in the bathroom in the subway station, and I wanted to cry when he had to bail on the cab fare.

In my 07, I graduated and got a new job. That's pretty much my big news.
Hope you have a great '08!!

18/1/08 12:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home