Officially Technological

Thursday, June 23, 2005

A Normal Work Day

As I'm sitting at work throwing together (literally) a brief for my boss to take to the "Controlled Property" chief, I am thinking about many things. So welcome to a very cluttered mind...
  1. This is my favorite kind of day. It hot, somewhat humid, hazy, and it's only June (last year we were still suffering from frost at this time).
  2. How the Pistons are going to kick pants tonight (in case you didn't notice or didn't read it, Dan Crawford will not be refereeing tonight).
  3. How nice of a summer evening it will be.
  4. How good San Diego will feel next March after a long, cold Michigan winter (I'm not 100% serious about going to California - btw - I'm more like 94% serious).
  5. How I don't want to go work-out tonight.
  6. How much I'm going to need to make myself a giant smoothie when I get home from work.
  7. What a beautiful day it is today....

ONS! GO PISTON! GO PISTONS! GO PISTONS! GO PISTONS! GO

posted by Julie at 2:17 PM

7 Comments:

Will it be an asian variety tea with Tapioca pearls in it? Those are quite good and trendy.

23/6/05 15:03  

I actually use sherbert and fruit and juice (just to make sure I'm getting enough sugar).

23/6/05 15:31  

I used to make myself smoothies of sorts for breakfast. After adding a ton of ice cream and raw milk, it didn't turn out to be very healthy. So now I just eat at McDonalds.

23/6/05 15:36  

Nope, I don't feel bad for you. Basically, you just got all the good tanning hours. ;)

It's all good, I just spent the last half an hour playing ping-pong with my friends. If you have to be couped up at work, you'll find a way to cope.

-j

23/6/05 15:45  

Things I don't want to have to do today:

1. work-out
2. go to bed
3. sit at this stupid computer for one more minute
4. take my vitamins

Basically everything that my doctor told me last week that I need to do, I don't want to do.

It's too nice to be healthy! *whiny voice*

23/6/05 16:18  

Things I don't want to do today:

1.Work

24/6/05 08:09  

Ugh, me neither.

24/6/05 08:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home