Officially Technological

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Respect Please

Below is an actual email that my sister-in-law, Margo, sent to my mom. It is regarding Jeff and Margo's cat named (of all things) Felix Von Lichedhisbottom.


From: Margo Waibel
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 09:15:30 -0500
To: Maura Frauhiger, Phil Stettner, Maureen Stettner, Graig Stettner, Carol Waibel

Subject: Moment of silence


I think it'd be appropriate if you all had a moment of silence for our cat Felix who survived a gunshot.

The incident occurred around 8:00 pm EST (or is it Central time or is it Daylight Savings time???) on Monday, May 30.

Felix has a clean, circular wound on his side where the bullet entered. The exit wound is on his chest.

The local cat EMTs are unclear as to how Felix survived this atrocity.
Felix is recovering at 11133 Birky Drive.

Cat treats are accepted at any time.

posted by Julie at 2:26 PM

4 Comments:

Uh huh, sure.... Act all innocent. We know the truth...

1/6/05 15:54  

wow.


...wow.



........wow.

1/6/05 17:21  

This is why cats can't be allowed to leave the house. People are monsters. Though Felix is a hero in my mind.

2/6/05 12:24  

LOL! Felix the hero. I called Jeff last night to see what was up with Felix, but he never called me back. I hope he didn't take a turn for the worse.

2/6/05 13:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home