Monday, July 25, 2005
- I paid $2.05 for gas in Lansing (for future generations: that's pretty impressive and yes, I owned cars that required gasoline).
- It's over 80 degrees at 8:47 in the morning.
- The air conditioner is out in the HDI Federal Center.
- They're starting 7 new interns today (they are gluttons for punishment).
- The metal detector at the back door was broken, so I had to wait for them to look through all my stuff.
- I forgot to eat breakfast.
- My car is making a rattling noise (it's the heat shield - nothing important).
- I have a bug bite on my wrist and it itches like crazy.
- I have to pay all my bills some time today.
This is like my own personal time capsule. These are the particulars of my life at age 24, at 9:00 on a Monday morning in July.