Wednesday, July 13, 2005
I think it's important to tell you the line of tremendousness of the superheroes. Superheroes, as we all know, are people just like everyone else, only - of course - more fabulous. But even Superheroes have levels. It's kinda like a caste system. There are
- "Baaaaaad" Superheroes (like the Incredible Hulk). FSS** Rating: 2
- "Pointless" Superheroes who although they're not bad they still don't seem to have much of a purpose (although the X-Men are my absolute favorite, I can't tell that they actually do anything except save their own existence). FSS** Rating: 5
- "Champion of the Underdog" Superheroes (pretty much Spiderman is their main attraction). FSS** Rating: 9
- "Champion of the Champions" Superheroes (**Adia** - me). FSS** Rating: 17
As you can plainly see, **Adia** is pretty stinking fabulous. That's why she has such a neat outfit. **Adia** 's outfit consists of:
- A silver sequined cape something in the fashion of Superman's. (At first the sequins kinda choked **Adia** when she flew because they were so heavy, but **Adia** designed new sequins designed out of a light polyacrylamide, and now **Adia** glitters as she flies across the sky.)
- A Cerise leotard (made from material that her alter-ego the mild EPS for DoD Julie wove with threads of gold).
- Around her waist and wrists are enormous bands of silver, encrusted with diamonds, garnets (Julie's birthstone), and kalastits (a rare gold-colored stone from the the planet Xorbill - a planet from the next galaxy over). The buckle of the belt says "**Adia**" (in the original Swahili) written in kalastits.
- A pair of six-inch gold heals that have a strap around the ankle and a strap around the toe (in which she can run at the speed of sound - she can only run at the speed of light in tennis shoes).
It now is perfectly clear, that besides being a fantastic superhero, **Adia** (Julie by day) is also the best dressed superhero.
More tales of **Adia** to come....
*I don't actually have a double-life, I'm just undercover for the CIA.
**FSS (Fabulous Superhero Scale) is a measure of amazingness, general coolness, super-powerness, and authority-ness. Superheroes are rated by this scale from one (least fabulous) to ten (most fabulous).