Wednesday, July 06, 2005
- Phil and Dawn Bahr (who let us invade their house)
- Michelle and Kristi
- Brooke, Ashley, and Tommie (who drove all the way from Manhatten, Kansas just to visit)
- Dan (who put up with the "slap-happy" girls)
- Donna and Wally (for another great Wally World)
- Uncle Joe, Aunt Jane, and family (who drove up from Texas. I like you even though you wore Spurs attire - the entire weekend)
- Forrest and Betty (who came)
- Aunt Helen (who I beat in H-O-R-S-E)
Now, here's some pics of the first half of the weekend.
link 2 (kinda like Thing One and Thing Two - see I told you the slap-happiness hasn't worn off, I'm just awake enough to tell really bad jokes that probably aren't funny to anyone not here.... er... *glance over my shoulder*... anyone but me.)
To all a good day.