Monday, June 27, 2005
On the way to work, I decided to see how far my car can go with the gas light on. I'm actually curious, because usually I'm so paranoid, I fill it up the second I see the light pop on, but I want to know how many miles I can actually squeeze out of it. I'm up to 32.8 miles right now. Obviously, I'm in an adventurous mood today, so maybe now would be a good time to make many important decisions. Here's a few of the problems I intend to face today:
- Should I take Friday off (I've already got next Monday and Tuesday off)?
- Should I work over today?
- Should I start running again this week?
- Should I get a pair of bermudas for Wally World (I promise to explain what Wally World is later)?
- Should I leave the air-purifier in living room or move it upstairs?
- What kind of lotion should I buy to replenish my work supply?
- Should I get more chap-stick when I go to the Meijer tonight, or is two tubes enough?
- Should I get Chicken Salad or a deli sandwich in the caf at lunch today?
As you can plainly see, I have many life-altering decisions facing me this week. But I think I'm up for it.