Officially Technological

Friday, June 24, 2005

Company "Picnic"

Weather Report: Fair and 86 Degrees

Today is the day of our annual "Employee Appreciation Day". A day when we all get together, play lame carnival games, eat strawberry shortcake, and get several hours to blow off work while soaking up the sun. It's actually a great day for it, since last year, it was about 54 degrees, windy, and overcast.

So, this afternoon I will be out of the office (just in case you were wondering), soaking up the sun, eating as much strawberry shortcake as I can stand, and maybe getting forced into playing some lame games.

So, for anyone trying to get in touch with me: I'm trying to do my job here, people! Geesh!

;) Have a good weekend.
posted by Julie at 11:31 AM

2 Comments:

Niiice. I wish I had a company picnic this afternoon.


Lucky.

24/6/05 11:49  

I can't wait. Lunch is in 15 minutes, and then it's off to the picnic. :) I love summer.

24/6/05 12:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home