Thursday, July 07, 2005
Kinda Like A Train-Wreck
This charming group is "the interns" and one of our three bosses, De. Front (Left to right): Dan, Sarah, & John. Back: Me, Aaron B (the one who got demoted instead of fired a couple of weeks ago), Casey, Lawrence, & De.
Aren't we a lovely and promising group? This photograph is the one that will be appearing in the DRMS World (our agency's newsletter) accompanied by an article discussing the intern program and such notable quotes as:
- "I like the intern program because I have no responsibility."
- "I'm like a used-car salesman, I make no guarantees on my work."
- "One of the biggest challenges of the intern program is getting up before 10."
- "I've traveled all over, Columbus, Ohio, New Cumberland, Pennsylvania, Warren, Michigan..."
- "The intern program is fun because mostly we have nothing to do."
You can plainly see how the retirees of DRMS will feel that they can retire now that the agency is resting in the very capable hands of the "next generation."
In the words of De after the interview, "Uh.... can I read that before it's published. I just want to make some quick edits..."