Thursday, July 14, 2005
Things I LOVE (I mean LOOOOOVE)* About This Summer
- It's been hot (with an accent on the hot) which is great because I haven't warmed up enough to make it through the winter for a good 3 or 4 years now.
- It reminds me of 1999 which is the year I graduated from high school (a.k.a. the best - and I do mean best - year of my life) because 1999 was the last year with more than 5 days over 90 degrees.
- I get my first raise this summer.
- I get to play ping-pong on "breaks" at work.
- We got our air-conditioner cleaned meaning (so now we don't have mold being consistently pumped through our vents and making us cranky and our apartment stinky).
- The Michigan cherries rock this year (I get pounds - as in POUNDS - every single week, and been eating them ALL).
So that's why I LOVE (yes, love) this summer.
*Obviously the heat has been getting to me.