Officially Technological

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Cause and Effect

Cause: I forgot my favorite fall-asleep-easy CD
Effect: I will get minimal sleep on our 12 hour trip to Philly this weekend.

Cause: I paid my water club bill this week (the water club is the group at work who shares the same water cooler.
Effect: I haven't had a Coke in days because I keep forgetting to get cash and the building's ATM is on the fritz.

Cause: I was in bed and asleep at 9:00PM last night.
Effect: I got up on time this morning.

Cause: My loaf of bread has some weird condensation on the inside of the bag.
Effect: My bread is soggy. Gross.

Cause: Pride and Prejudice is coming out this weekend.
Effect: I'm seriously bummed because I'm going to Philly and won't get a chance to see it.

Cause: I will get my Official Notification of Transfer on Tuesday
Effect: California?.......
posted by Julie at 3:53 PM

1 Comments:

Cause: Julie going to Philly this weekend.

Effect: We will have to put Pride and Prejudice off for one week cause she cannot watch it without Janelle - it is tradition.

As for your transfer - I will pray for God's will but I would hate for you to be so far away. :(

10/11/05 17:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home