Tuesday, November 08, 2005
I've Been Discovered!
Other News Items:
- There has been more email traffic about our Thanksgiving lunch potluck than there has been about actual work. When the traffic slowed down, I threw another log on the fire and suggested that a sign up sheet be created so that we don't all bring sweet potatoes. Another email storm ensued.
- My hair is weird for an entire day after swimming class (all dry and even though I wash it, it still smells faintly of chlorine).
- My new swimming instructor made me get goggles for the first time in my career. I hate goggles, but I am now the proud owner of a pair of pink Nike goggles (I was severely limited by the time of year - pink was my only option).
- I get to go to Ft. Lewis (Seattle, WA) for a week in December (for work). I'm really excited about that because I hear that Seattle is a really cool city, and I have no excuse to go there other than business.
- I had more trouble than usual getting up this morning - I mean, I always have trouble getting up, but this morning it was about an hour and fifteen minutes instead of my usual hour.
That's all I have to say right now. I just want you all to know that when Michael and I start touring together, you are all cordially invited.