Officially Technological

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ahhhh! Sweet Long Weekend.

Today is my birthday (how's that for a shameless plug?). Tonight Brian and I are driving up to Manistee, MI for a long weekend. Ahhhh!.... I can feel my muscles relaxing just thinking about it. For those of you who don't know, I just got a new job (on 1st shift), and Brian just got promoted (and moved to 1st shift). Which - is wonderful. However, we had three weeks of overlap, where I worked first shift (9-5) and he worked 2nd shift (2-11ish). So, we wouldn't have seen each other - ever - unless one of us interrupted our sleeping schedule. So, for three weeks now, I've been going to bed at 8:30ish for a few hours, and Brian would wake me when he got home, and we'd hang out for a couple of hours, then I'd sleep for a few more hours and wake up and go to work. Well, needless to say, my body hates me. Last night was Brian's last 2nd shift (Yahhhhh!), and Monday is his first 1st shift and sandwiched in the middle is a long weekend at Brian's uncle's lake "cottage" where there is a fireplace, Quiddler, an indoor pool, cinnamon rolls, and more than likely... snow. Ahhhhhh!
posted by Julie at 12:22 PM

3 Comments:

Happy Birthday, Julie!!

18/1/07 13:03  

Happy, Happy Birthday.

Wow - Same shift for once, that will be nice.

What's with Mainstee and still no Bay City!?!?!? :)

18/1/07 16:39  

Happy Birthday, cuz!
Hope you had a great weekend....
Congrats on the shift shifts!

22/1/07 01:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home