Wednesday, June 20, 2007
- I spelled my maiden name incorrectly on a request for my MSU transcripts. That's weird considering, I've only been married for a year (which should not be long enough to forget 25 years worth of writing my last name on everything). My excuse? I was typing and I claim it to be a typo.
- I've officially over-booked myself (again). This weekend is girl's camp and so I'm leaving tomorrow and coming home on Sunday night. Between tonight and tomorrow I have promised to make something for a friend for lunch serving (which should be #1 priority since I promised that first), make chicken salad for Brian to eat while I'm gone, get presents/decor for girls camp (which - incidentally I totally didn't even think about doing before), pack, finish the laundry (which I'm embarrassed to say has gotten completely out of control since I haven't really finished the laundry in about 2 weeks, so now we have stacks and stacks and stacks of folded laundry all over the laundry room because I like folding, and hate putting it away), and do the Bible Study for girls camp.
- I've been really tired lately. I'm feeling a little better today. But very tired and confused and not very "with the program". It's kinda maddening. I blame the weather (Heaven forbid I take responsibility for going to bed late and over-booking myself. lol).
- We went to the Rib Fest this past weekend. Awesome. Then we left and got ice cream (actually frozen custard).
- Our first year anniversary is in 12 days. Can't believe it's been a year already. Whoa. And yet sometimes it feels like we've been together our whole lives (in a good way). I would tell you all what I got Brian, but he reads my blog (and actually might be scouring it right now for clues). So, I guess you'll have to find out after he does. I'm really proud of it. hehe. I love surprises (I just stink at keeping surprises surprises).
- Margo is due next Saturday. I'm pretty pumped about that. I can't wait to hear their name. I have an obsession with names.