Officially Technological

Thursday, January 03, 2008

So It Turns Out...

The mundane details of my life are pretty mundane.

The count-down to our vacation is starting to get a teensy bit out of control. Days of work left? One more day, then five more days, than four more days. Yeeeeeeah! I don't know that I've ever been so excited about a vacation in my life. Not that I'm expecting it to be perfect, just not getting up every day and going to work. Yep. That's enough for me.

Last night I made chicken stew for dinner. It was good. Unfortunately, it's heart-attack in bowl. In order to make chicken interesting enough to make into a stew, you have to put all kinds of goodies in there. Like cream of chicken soup and sour cream, and the like. But it was good. It was nice to eat at home for a change (I never thought I'd hear myself say that).

Um... that's about all the details that are even interesting enough to be considered mundane. :) Have a good evening.
posted by Julie at 4:46 PM

2 Comments:

I think that you might have an obsession with cream foods.

I could send you a recipe for chicken and dumplings that super yummy and reasonably healthy. I make mine with dark meat in it so it isn't exactly lean, but it doesn't have any added fat either.

Sorry I couldn't catch up with you at Christmas. Maybe this summer.

3/1/08 21:15  

Yeah, it's really sad and you know you're super busy when neither husband nor wife wants to eat out because you've eaten out the past 4 meals excluding breakfast...

10/1/08 23:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home