Monday, September 15, 2008
Things I'm Excited to Wear Now That It's Fall
I do realize that this may make me come off as a little... er... vain... but it is so much fun to dig through your closet and remember all the stuff you have that you haven't seen for 6 months.
- My collection of assorted long sleeve black t-shirts (I say “assorted” even though their all technically the same, because really they are all very different. Really.)
- My wine colored patent-leather toe-peeks
- All my cool copper colored stuff (like my copper-colored watch that Peggy made me, copper-colored eye stuff)
- My skinny jeans (I only wear them with boots)
- My Michigan State sweatshirt (which, sadly, is starting to look worn… this is double sad because it was my graduation present to myself and it’s a really nice one and took some serious beatings since it has lived with me)
- My fall colored scarf (can’t wait for it to get about 20 degrees colder, because this is one of my favorite articles of clothing. Beth made it for me and it’s so long it comes down to my knees even when it’s wrapped twice)
- My gold Italian leather purse that Rhonda traded me for my extra DVD player
- My wide black leather belt that I got at the Gap for $4 and that Brian thinks is scary
- My long-sleeved blue button up that my mom got me when I got my job at DRMS (I know, a blue button up isn’t usually cause for great excitement, except this is literally the only button up I have ever owned that fits right)
Speaking of my mom, she’s getting cataract surgery today (very exciting). So, I’m sure she’d appreciate prayers that everything will go smoothly. I’m guessing that she will have never seen as clearly as she will see in a day or two (she’s always had poor vision).