Officially Technological

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Unofficial

Well, it's still unofficial, but for those of you who haven't heard, I might be getting an emergency teacher position at a local high school (for Freshman math). The school had to fire a teacher a week ago, and if my paperwork goes through and the principal like me, I'll start probably next week. I'm really excited, but I don't want to count my chickens before they've hatched, if you know what I mean. :) So, any prayers you might want to say on my behalf would be appreciated. If for nothing else, you can pray for my sanity, I've been going crazy trying to get all my junk turned in so that a process that normally takes a month will only take a week. Argh. So, anyway, unofficially I'm really excited.
posted by Julie at 2:42 PM

2 Comments:

Hope it works out. Do you know why they had to fire the teacher? I wondered what had happened that they didn't have someone lined up before school ever started.

24/9/08 07:42  

Nope, that's confidential. With the Hippa Act and all that.

24/9/08 08:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home