Officially Technological

Thursday, May 12, 2005

I'm home (this is a period not an exclamation point).

Well, I'm home. I pretty much feel like I was hit by a truck sometime while I was asleep last night and this morning I hit the snooze button literally 15 times. I think my alarm clock has been feeling neglected the last couple of months, because it seemed to be louder and more obnoxious today than ever. It's like it was saying, "Look at me! Look at me!" I forgot my badge coming into work, so I had to go through full security, not just the regular variety (which I think I'll talk about later, because it's quite a fiasco), and my computer hasn't been turned on in so long, it took ten minutes to boot up. I'm also suffering from a drop of 50 degrees between Arizona and Michigan. Brr. So, here I am. I'm home. No exclamation point, just a period. If only vacation were forever... If only...

OK, I'll stop whining now. Hope everyone has a better day than mine started out.
posted by Julie at 9:07 AM

2 Comments:

Definition of Vacation
Vacation: Eating cool, double chocolate pudding on a diving board shiny with oil on a ninety degree day

12/5/05 18:16  

Thanks for the reminder, Luke, as if I'm not depressed enough. :)

13/5/05 08:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home