Tuesday, August 23, 2005
- Sleeping every second I physically can.
- Eating everything in the apartment (which right now is apples, cucumbers, microwave dinners, milk, and tomatoes - how's that for threatening? - Oh! And I have Smart Start too).
- Not showering.
- Wearing my PJs to the library to blog and check my email.
- Watch an hour or two of really bad TV.
- Soak in the bathtub for an hour and a half.
- Lay in bed for two or three hours to ponder the world and all of it's problems.
I love days like today. I remember when I was in high school you were allowed 20 days of absence per year and I always took about 19 and a half. Don't give me lee-way and expect me not to use it. :)