Wednesday, August 10, 2005
So, I will tell you some of my weird habits if you tell me some of yours. Here goes....
- I only drink milk from Meijers.
- After pouring milk on my cereal, I'll walk away for five minutes to ensure that it's soggy enough.
- I only eat one course at a time. So, if we have meat, potatoes, salad, and bread, I'll eat the bread, then the salad, then the potatoes, then the meat (which brings me to....)
- I don't like my food to touch.
- I play with Magz incessantly when I watch TV or talk on the phone.
- My storage place for all my clean sheets is in my hamper (I only use laundry baskets for dirty cloths/sheets).
- I smell my milk every time I open the cap. Even if I just got it. I don't even notice that I do it any more, but my roommate points it out every chance she gets.
- I don't get the mail.
- My clothing schedule (Monday through Friday) for my bottoms is: black, khaki, black, khaki, jean (since black, khaki, and jean are my favorite colors).
- The only time I wear my running shoes outside is when I walk from the gym to my car.
- I associate certain CDs with certain seasons and can not bare to listen to my CDs out of season. For example, I can only listen to Alison Krause in the summer (between June 15th and August 15th).
So there's some of my weird habits.