Officially Technological

Friday, September 09, 2005

Deliquency

Yes, yes, I know I haven't been updating my blog as frequently as I normally do, but I have a good excuse. See, our Colonel told us that our internet system physically located in Louisiana, and since the hurricane, it's been down. So, our whole agency, and maybe our whole Department is now going to a different provider in Georgia. So, our Colonel told us that we would help the relief efforts if we used the internet as little as possible because the extra weight of providing our internet access is overwhelming the company in Georgia who is now claiming that we are slowing down their lines. Is that a scam or what?? :) I think it's just a ploy to keep us off the internet. :)

Have a good weekend.
posted by Julie at 3:24 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home