Monday, November 28, 2005
My Holiday Weekend Synopsis
- Watched the new Pride and Prejudice with my friend, Janelle. Still trying to figure out if I liked it or not. I think it went to fast (but the new Mr. Darcy was really good).
- Met up with my dad's side of the family for Thanksgiving feast including 9 pies for 28 people (5 of which are under the age of ten).
- Got my engagement to my best friend, Brian Knudstrup, announced at church (we're planning a July '06 wedding).
- Met the in-laws (who weren't as scary as they tend to be in movies - at least they didn't whip out a polygraph test or anything).
- Went Day-After-Thanksgiving shopping at the mall with my fam (it was less busy than I thought it would be. After all the sales at 3:00AM people must have been tired and went home).
- Played about 15 hours of Yahtzee on my dad's little hand-held Yahtzee game.
- Got about twenty hours of sleep and could finally eat something other than Boston Market Mac and Cheese (that's all I could eat for days worrying about what he was going to say) after I got the chance to talk to Brian about my transfer/job.
All in all it was the single most busy and single most exciting Thanksgiving weekend I have ever had. I hope all of you too experienced some Thanksgiving cheer.