Officially Technological

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Turns Out...

I didn't freeze to death yesterday (though it came pretty close).

Washington doesn't have any Boston Markets (Can you believe that nonsense - where do these people get mac and cheese?).

I can live without email for a half of a day (our internet connection was down this morning and I thought that that too may kill me).

The state of Washington has mountains! This morning was the first time I saw them because it's been so foggy since I've gotten here (now it's just the regular kind of cloudy).

Guacamole chips are perhaps the best kind of chips I've ever tasted.

Brian and I are meeting my family in Lansing on Sunday for dinner (this will be the first time for him to see all of my family together - very exciting).

And that's all I can think of right now. So, I will write again when I have more to say.
posted by Julie at 6:26 PM

6 Comments:

Glad to hear you didn't have to be chisled out!

7/12/05 19:11  

Wow, all at once? I don't think I've ever had that trial... I mean, Honor. ;) I hope you have super fun!

7/12/05 19:32  

Yeah, so I've been off the blog thing for a bit......

And just when I leave everyone gets engaged. It's weird.

But....hey...congrats! I'm so....(sniffles)...happy for you guys!

Seriously can I be the maid of honor?

7/12/05 23:02  

Doug and Aaron: Thank-you.

Beth: LOL! I know. It's going to be CRAZY.

Janelle: Yup, I made it through that, but I'm sad to say that I have to work outside again today. So, I still might not make it back to Michigan. :)

8/12/05 10:36  

I thought I was going to be the token asian guy at your wedding, Aaron. I'd stand around wearing weird ghetto asian clothing that has Hello Kitty all over it. And then I'd pull out some piece of electronic equipment you won't see for 2 years, but I bought in Japan last week.

8/12/05 15:58  

Only half a day?! I've had to deal without email, internet, and cable for two weeks... but then again, I'm also a newlywed. ;) We all learn to survive!

12/12/05 14:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home