Officially Technological

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my birthday. I am officially one quarter of a century old. Wow.

But enough about me!

Today is an exciting day. Because today is a snowy day. I'm not sure where all of you live, but here in Michigan it has seemed more like Seattle, Washington (I can say that now because I've been there). It has been coldish (lower forties), foggy, gray, misty, rainy, uck. But last night we got that warm, slushy snow. About two inches of it, and it is now clinging to every, single twig of every, single branch of every, single tree. And it's beautiful. And I remembered why I am still in Michigan - even though it's January. Because when it looks like this, it is beautiful. So, I'm excited. It's a beautiful winter, Michigan day. And it's not too cold (by too cold I mean -27 degrees). It's just beautiful. So, for today, January 18th, 2006, all is right in Michigan (or at least all is right in my own sheltered little area in Michigan - but either way....).
posted by Julie at 10:06 AM

5 Comments:

Happy Birthday!

Think of all the things that have happened to you in the last quater century. Doesn't that make you think of all the possibilites for the next 25 years?

18/1/06 17:11  

JULIE!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! CHA CHA CHA!

Sorry I can't be there to celebrate it with you...we had some good times at MSU...Taking you out for your birthday!! :) good times!

love ya,

Jake <><

19/1/06 09:36  

Happy Birthday! Are we going to celebrate?

19/1/06 10:51  

Happy Birthday!



...I remember once, long ago and far you came to a state called Kansas and left without any memorabilia. I think that needs to be changed.

19/1/06 12:24  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

25 seems old when you say it that way, doesn't it? Quarter of a century...

20/1/06 00:47  

Post a Comment

<< Home