Thursday, January 12, 2006
My Productive Day
So yesterday I:
- Cleaned up a problem with my payroll (that took the whole work day. Feds can really slow down the production process).
- Found a doctor so I can get my physical.
- Went to the Secretary of State and got my Driver's License and Car Registration renewed (my birthday's coming up) and changed my Voter's Registration to my current address (for a whopping 2.5 months).
- Completed and filed my taxes for 2005 (I should be the first person in the whole country to get that done, so I'm expecting to see my tax return next week).
- Cleaned out my 2005 files (by "files" I mean drawer).
- Changed my Verizon account from my mom's name to mine (after procrastinating only one year and three months).
- Made a stack of my Travel Credit Card statements to file at work (I only do that about twice a year, so I have quite a few of those).
- Took a hot bath
- Was in bed by 9:03 (PM not AM).
Super human? It's been suggested. But honestly. All those things could legitimately take some serious time. But I managed to get it all done! Are you impressed yet? Because if you are I'd like to return back to my normal, lazy self. I'm tired! And since I did so much yesterday, I think I should be able to be lazy for a good 3 or 4 weeks now (by "lazy" I mean sitting on the couch for hours at a time only stirring to go to bed).