Monday, December 19, 2005
A Bit.... Scattered Today
- When I came to work there was a little ornament hanging off the thumb tack that holds up my frequent flyer information. Someone must have put it there before I got here this morning. It's really cute, it's one of those "Jingle Buddies" that has a big jingle bell for a bottom and the they have glittery, sparkly snowmen sticking out of the top. And it says, "Contrats on your engagement." It's really cute.
- Sometime this afternoon I have to go out to my car and get my phone charger and my DeBrand's chocolate. The only way I'm going to get through today is with a cell phone and chocolate.
- I'm a little embarrassed because every time Brian and I go shopping for his mom and dad's Christmas presents we wind up looking at towels (incidentally, Bed Bath and Beyond's "Seduction" towels are super, super soft). Literally, every, single time.
- I wonder if my mom is making her famous Chex-Mix and if Helen is making her famous cheeseball. My mom's Chex-Mix and aunt Helen's cheeseball makes the best Christmas meal.
- I ordered a HoneyBaked Ham and a roasted turkey breast to take home with me, but I ordered it for Saturday and need to pick it up on Friday. As an ex manager of a HoneyBaked Ham, I realize that nothing is more annoying as the date-changers, so I hesitate calling to tell Corey (the East Lansing manager) that I'll be in on Friday instead of Saturday. I might just show up and hope for the best.
- My skin has been super, super dry, and I'm beginning to wonder if maybe dry skin is more hot/cold sensitive than moisturized skin. Anyone know? I'm going to have to look that up.
With as scattered as I've been lately, I find it curious that I only have 6 things on my random-thought list. But that's what I've got for now.