Confession: It has been confirmed. I'm a crazy bride. I always thought I'd be one of those cool brides who doesn't let anything ruffle her and is just as calm as a cucumber. Guess what! I'm not. It's OK to laugh at me. I realize I'm crazy. Let me explain to you how I'm crazy.
- During registering (which was super fun), I found a red, chili pepper wreath which I fell in love with. Brian, on the other hand, reasonably assumed that it was the tackiest thing he has ever seen (it was tacky - but still very, very cool!). After using one of his "absolute no's" (we had a sort of pact where you got so many no-questions-asked vetos), I mentioned it no fewer than a hundred times. And still bring it up periodically.
- I called my sister this morning to see if my dress had been dropped off yet (she was the only person I could think of who would be home to sign for it) and it had been delivered. Within a matter of minutes I had excitedly called and/or emailed everyone I've ever met to tell them that it came.
- I just spent almost two hours looking for thank-you cards online (and I still didn't find anything that I liked).
- I wasted eight trees and the afternoons of 3 federal employees to pick out fonts for our invitations.
- I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 17 pictures of Brian and I in my cube at work (and of course they all look exactly the same, except we're wearing different clothes).
- Cameron - my carpool friend - is about to disown me, because the 50 mile drive gives me way, way too long to describe every wedding detail.