Officially Technological

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

So I Talked To My Boss....

I talked to one of my three bosses this morning, about my not staying with my current job and it went well (by well I mean she didn't kick me in the shins), but I don't think it went over very well. She kept saying that she would ask around and see what they could do which sounds good, but then she kept referring to it as a "hard sell" - not good. So, I think I'm going to take my throbbing head home, get some sleep and come back tomorrow when we've all had some time to get over it. Anyway, I don't know. Maybe at the end of this week I will be cleaning out my desk, maybe not. It's amazing how much everything looks like a calamity when your head hurts and you didn't get any sleep the night before (on account of the head hurting - not the job thing). So, hopefully tomorrow will look more hopeful. Heck, this evening (after a nap) will probably look more hopeful.
posted by Julie at 12:34 PM

2 Comments:

Well, I'd say not getting kicked in the shins is just about the best in good treatment. But I guess you knew that. ;)

23/2/06 10:54  

Oh yeah, I'm totally grateful I didn't get kicked in the shins. I bruise rather easily.

23/2/06 10:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home