I don't really have anything new to say, but that has never deterred me from writing before so, I why should it now, right? So, here are the details of my not unusual days since I have last posted.
- Our wedding web-page says that there are 37 more days until our wedding. Whoa.
- When I asked Jeff how to spell "deterred" 3 minutes ago he said, "why don't you just say you have to go to the bathroom?" I know, I know, I didn't laugh either.
- I enjoyed a Tuscan Chicken sandwich from Panera Bread this evening.
- My gas gauge hasn't budged from "full" in the last three days.... suspicious.
- Tomorrow, we're shopping for Brian's wedding suit and hopefully going to Sonic.
- Starting on Tuesday, I get start teaching adding and subtracting to 22 adults.
- Brian and I enjoyed chocolate milk in our three-seasons room today.
- We're watching "Shall We Dance" and I have to admit, Susan Sarandan is really aging gracefully.
So, there are the mindless details of life. :) Maybe next time I'll have something more profoud to say.