Thursday, May 04, 2006
Words of Wedding Wisdom
- Get a planner. If you can't afford a planner, get your mom to do everything.
- Pretend like you're helpless and can't make any decisions. With any luck they'll stop asking for your opinions.
- When you're mailing out invitations, make sure to get them weighed first (that was a tip I picked up from Michelle).
- Whatever you engagement length there will be trauma at the end when you realize you've only got eight weeks left.
- Don't freak out when your best man informs you that the only free weekend between now and your wedding is now being taken by your fiance's bachelor party (mind you, it's the week before the actual event).
- Elope. For the love of sanity, trust me on this one. Elope.