Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Things That Feel Good
- Getting our invitations out in the mail yesterday and it already being on the table when I got home (to Jeff and Margo's) tonight.
- Seeing the sun for more than 2 hours at a time (it has been raining here for literally the last 7 days).
- Getting a back scratch.
- Sleeping so hard you don't move at all and you wake up with a big crease down the side of your face.
- Getting an unexpected gift in the mail (of course I couldn't open it because it's addressed to Brian, but it's from Bed Bath and Beyond, it's definiately for both of us..... right?).
- Eating apple sauce with cheese tortillini for dinner.
- Getting tanner (as opposed to pinker).
- Eating chocolate cake (no, I haven't had any chocolate cake recently, but I can day-dream can't I?).