Officially Technological

Monday, June 12, 2006

Shhh! It's A Secret!

Don't tell them, but I finally had a great brain-storm about what to do with for my bridesmaids' gifts. Cecily and I had this awesome idea on our way home from Bay City last week. I'd tell you what it is, but I know that some of my bridesmaids read my blog, sooooooo, I won't.

Ugh, last week was nutty. Besides being mid-term week for my Basic Math class that I'm teaching this month, Brian and I also drove up to Grand Rapids for Hannah's graduation ceremony on Sunday and then on Wednesday Cecily and I drove to Detroit to drop off wedding stuff for Laura to do our tables at the reception, and then we drove to Bay City where I applied for the marriage license. Then this past weekend, Brian and I went to Grand Rapids again for Hannah's open house, and then over to Detroit on Sunday morning for Aaron and Michelle's wedding. What a week! I'm pooped.

I think I have a summer cold. You know the kind, where you get a scratchy throat, and a stuffy nose, and are really tired, but aren't completely miserable. Well, I'm pretty sure that's what's wrong with me. So, I'm trying to take it easy a little and rest. Like today, I got some rest. I had a mini nap this afternoon, and feel revived.

But that's all for now. Boring? I know. But all true. Maybe next time I'll post something that's very interesting (but untrue - at least it would be entertaining).
posted by Julie at 5:25 PM

6 Comments:

Hey, sorry I didn't get to you on Sunday. I was hiding from all the people.

Um...did you get my RSVP, thing? I think I mailed it but don't remember.

13/6/06 21:00  

Yup. You mailed it. :) I was wondering what was up, but then I thought, "Well, I guess that's just an INTP for ya." lol. See you in a few weeks (feel free to bring someone with you).

14/6/06 23:31  

PS the violin thing was really good on Sunday. If I couldn't empathize with how much you dislike public playing, I would be begging you to play at mine.

14/6/06 23:33  

Come on, spill it. I hate having to wait for a surprise.

I didn't RSVP --I assummed you knew I was coming. :)

16/6/06 09:53  

Did you notice that the people in the know in the State of Michigan finally have created a line for the bride and groom to sign the marriage license?! In October, it was still the OLD way! Janelle and Andy Wiess just got married and I saw their license and thought, no way, they actually think that it might be important to have the bride and groom sign the darn thing that states they actually got married! Go figure!

20/6/06 21:28  

LOL! No, I hadn't noticed that! That's funny!

20/6/06 22:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home