Officially Technological

Saturday, February 17, 2007

But I'm Not Ready!

It's supposed to be forty degrees next week - which to a "Northerner" such as myself, means that Spring is coming. But I'm not ready for winter to be over yet. Not that I don't hate winter, because I do. It's just that I hate spring even more. I mean, everyone likes the June kind of spring when it's 76 and sunny with big puffy white clouds and pink flowers and such, but let's face it: that's not spring! That's early summer! Spring is 45 and windy and rainy, and that nasty brownish grey color with sometime one, lonely sprig of green sprouting up. That's spring. That's March, and April, and half of May, and frankly, I'm not a big fan. So, I'm not ready for winter to be over yet! Not ready at all!
posted by Julie at 2:02 PM

2 Comments:

At least it'll be above freezing. That's a big plus.

17/2/07 18:47  

I concur.

23/2/07 12:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home