Officially Technological

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Guacamole

I've decided to make bean burritos either tonight or tomorrow for dinner. And I went to the store at lunch to buy the stuff for guacamole. I love guacamole. If I had my druthers - which I don't - I would slather the world with Guacamole. It's pretty much the best stuff ever. I'm really looking forward to this. Making fresh guacamole is one of those cool things that ladies in cute little house-dresses make for parties. It's not the sort of thing that I make. I make spaghetti, and scrambled eggs, and - on a good day - three-cheese chicken. When I have parties I make microwave popcorn and order pizza. But tonight I'm going to make guacamole. Yum. I love how it's like sour cream only better. I love how a good, fresh guacamole is chunky. I love how it smells. I love it when they make chips out of it. I just love it. I'll keep you posted on how it turns out.
posted by Julie at 4:36 PM

3 Comments:

If you don't have the time to make the fresh stuff, Costco sells a mean Guacamole (it is pretty much just Avacado, so of you want other things you would have to mix them in).

21/2/07 21:11  

ewwwwww
Most people know that mushy green stuff isn't meant to be ate!
;)


How'd it turn out??

22/2/07 09:18  

It was AWESOME! Yum! And it only took about 15 minutes to make - which begs the question - why have I not tried it before??

22/2/07 09:31  

Post a Comment

<< Home