Thursday, August 03, 2006
If I Didn't Know Any Better....
- Summer vacation is too long for the little monsters that take up all of my computer time for games at the library (although, oddly enough, summer vacation is always too short for the people teaching the monsters)
- Our mailman is Newman
- My hair is growing at the alarming rate of an inch a day
- Using nail polish is not a good diversion to get me to stop biting my nails
- Our hand-held game of Tetris is the most useful gaget in our house
- Our whisk is the other most useful gaget