Tuesday, August 08, 2006
- Conspicuous (I'm typing this from a computer hooked up to a monsterous projector at work.)
- Tired (I have been wierdly tired lately. Don't know why)
- Excited (I got training today at work on how to use the "black box" in the classroom which is basically the computer system).
- Hungry (so far for dinner I have had a half of a bowl of Smart Start and a bag of Cheetos).
- Accomplished (I have already updated my students' grades - and it's only the second day of class)
- Relieved (Brian has tomorrow evening off and he gets to go to church with me).