Officially Technological

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Reason #856 On My List Of Ways You Can Tell I'm Not Originally A Hoosier

I love day-light savings time. Love, love, love, love, love, LOVE! Love it. It's the best thing in the world. I share this sentiment with two other Hoosiers. My husband, Brian (also not a native Hoosier), and our much detested governor, Mitch Something (can you tell I'm not up on my local politics? Anyway, the cause for the sudden burst of emotion is that this weekend is the beginning of day-light savings. Yeahhhhh!
posted by Julie at 2:24 PM

4 Comments:

You share that sentiment with 3 other Hoosiers. (Although I admit I still don't feel comfortable calling myself a Hoosier...I'm a Wildcat baby!) I just don't understand how Summer could be Summer if it got dark before 8:00 p.m.

My husband (who is a native Hoosier) still complains that he never got used to Daylight Savings (which occured last year right around this time)

6/3/07 16:53  

I also have to make the complaint that Indiana doesn't really inform people that Daylight Savings is coming. In my area of Kansas, they were telling people weeks...okay...at least one week in advance. I haven't heard anything about it yet

6/3/07 16:55  

So I'm curious now about the other 855 ways ...

6/3/07 21:07  

Daylight savings ROCKS!!!! I would vote for Mitch (Daniels is his last name) just because he is the only other Hoosier who also must like to play outside past 8:30 in july.

As for the other 855 ways, the first 850 ways have something do to with not being related to everyone else in the city of fort wayne.

6/3/07 21:46  

Post a Comment

<< Home