Officially Technological

Monday, May 26, 2008

Bike Accident

So Brian and I went on a bike ride on Saturday because I didn't have school. We rode all the way down to New Haven, and on our way back, I was looking over my shoulder to see if there was any end tables at a garage sale, and I ran into the back of a parked SUV (yet another reason for me to be bitter about SUVs). Luckily, my bike is still OK, and I'm mostly OK, except I have a gouge on my chin and my back is really sore (I'm going to the chiropractor tomorrow). I think I dislocated my jaw too, but that's back in place, and although it's sore, it seems to be OK. Probably my pride is the only casualty.
posted by Julie at 10:29 AM

4 Comments:

Julie--this is tragic! At least you weren't walking... :]

26/5/08 19:58  

SUVs. Pshhhh. Not only do they hog gas, they hog the road when they're parked.

27/5/08 19:52  

definately.

27/5/08 20:33  

Oh Jules. It's hard to know what to say to that!? At least you got a blog post out of it?!

29/5/08 06:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home