Monday, April 20, 2009
In other news:
- Mags is enrolled in school (we're so proud - I told her I'd get her a new "My Little Pony" lunchbox for the occassion because she's really nervous about it).
- I'm almost done student teaching for the semester, and I am done with one of the craziest classes I've taken in my life.
- We watched "Seven Pounds" last night. It made me quite sentimental.
- I marked a quilt to quilt, and the new pen I had spent 5 bucks on is a "vanishing" pen, instead of a water soluable pen and so all my marking wore off. I was... pretty tight.
- We're finally going to replace the carpet in Sam's room and the blue room upstairs (for those of you who have never been to our house, the "blue room" is very apropriately named. It is the brightest Superman blue you can imagine). We think we may use bamboo to give it a little something fun.
- I slipped down the stairs this morning (Brian said I "galloped" but I don't think I know how to gallop) and now my knee and ankle hurts. Bummer.
- I finished reading one of those Amish books. It was good. I'm always so caught up in the verbage. Like "jah" instead of "yeah" or "dat" instead of "dad". I don't know many Amish people (which seems weird because there's about a zillion who live very close to us), but I wonder if they really use those words.
- "Spring" is starting to tick me off. This isn't spring, it's winter with more birds. >:( Kinda annoyed that I can't wear flip-flops today (in case you couldn't tell)